MENU

Slide

Review: Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Emulsion

Friday, January 20, 2012


Recently I've redeemed my Reebonz referral points for two beauty items, one is the Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Emulsion and the other, SK II Skin Signature Eye Cream.

Have been trying out the Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Emulsion for the past two weeks or so, and so far I've been loving it!



P1040027

The consistency of the emulsion is pretty runny, upon application it absorbs into the skin pretty quickly, I've got combination skin so having a hydrating but non-oily is great and love that it absorbs quickly and hydrates my skin well.

I got the Moist version but there's a Very Moist version for people with drier skin. *thumbs up*



P1040044

After 2 weeks of usage i feel that my skin is looking brighter already! Doesn't really work to lighten pimple scars or anything but just brightening of skintone on the overall.

lancome

After applying the
Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Emulsion, I'm currently using the Lancome UV Expert BB Base with SPF50+++ as my sunblock and it has a very light coverage, although it's a "BB Base" but it doesn't really help to conceal pimple scars etc like other bb creams does so it's really just good as a lightly tinted & high SPF sunblock.

Yay! the
Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Emulsion is definitely going into my permenant skincare routine.






Loves, TheLuckiestChick

No comments: